We have not updated our blog in a long time, so I thought it would be a good idea to fill in those who may still care on what we have been up to. Since June of last year, we have...
1. Had some more family pictures taken. Here's one of our favorites.
2. Mason turned two at the end of August. He is a fun, happy, (pretty) laid back kid. We are enjoying watching him learning to talk. He LOVES to tease.
|This picture was taken on September 1 - Mason's Family Birthday Party|
3. Lincoln turned FIVE at the end of January. He likes watching youtube videos on the iPad (usually of kids explaining legos, other toys, or video games). He loves his school and is getting really good with his numbers and words. He is a good and patient big brother.
|Lincoln, watching videos and being a good, patient big brother.|
4. We went to Utah in October to visit family and attend the blessing of a new niece. The kids did really well on the trip. It was great to see so many family and friends.
|Kelli and our new Niece, Kaylee Jane Hutchison|
5. We enjoyed a fun Christmas. Nana and Stormy came to visit and brought snow all the way from Boston.
6. Daddy turned 35. He's old and what hair he has left is starting to go gray.
|Daddy's Birthday - See the gray hair?|
7. Mom had a birthday. She turned 29 again.
|Mom's (and Auntie Sara's) Birthday Party|
8. Tyler and Kelli celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary.
9. Tyler got LASEK eye surgery in December. It was a difficult recovery week, but the results are awesome. He went from worse than 20/400 (off the scale, a -9.00 in both eyes) to 20/15. He loves not having to wear glasses or contacts any more.
10. And, finally, for the exciting new news - WE'RE MOVING! We have been outgrowing our fun little first home for some time. The stars recently aligned and we found a buyer for our house without having to put it on the market. A young family that we have known for a long time is buying our home. We also found a new one. It is much larger and needs a little TLC - which works because we love a project - but the bones and neighborhood are great. We will do a longer post on the house later, and will, I'm sure, have a number of posts detailing our updates and remodeling. We are super excited for the next stage in our family's life.
|Our New House|