Friday, February 6, 2009

Erin Cobb Photography, Brief Update, and Thank-You

My friend Erin gave us a newborn session for Lincoln's birth. I've been anxiously awaiting it ever since I've known (maybe a month now?), and we finally had the session on Wednesday. Lincoln's pretty much the cutest baby ever, so I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Here are the 5 she's posted so far, and you can see them on her blog as well, if you're so inclined. Thanks again, Erin!
AND thank you to everyone for all of your kind thoughts and comments during the drama of last week. Tyler kept me updated on everyone's input and sympathy, and it really helped to feel connected and feel everyone's support. I'm SO glad it's over, but so grateful that Lincoln didn't have any problems despite being 4 weeks early. Now we're just hanging out, trying to sleep. :) Recovery is MUCH better than the magnesium drip, in case anyone is wondering...

5 comments:

Erin Noel said...

He is absolutely precious! Awesome pics!

Jamie said...

The pics are way cute.
That blanket reminds me... I finished yours. Just need to send it. :)

Dawn, said...

Goodness, you two sure make a cute baby... you should have 20 more, giggle... I'm sure thats JUST what you wanna hear right now. Can't wait to meet your lil man!!

Mana said...

Extremely cute! I especially like the elephant one :)

Becky said...

Those are such great pictures, babies are so great. I hope your recovery continues to go well.