Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Obligatory Halloween Post

I'm such a lemming. EVERYONE and their brother are posting their Halloween pictures, so I'm just following along. Also, Lincoln was really cute, and I think everyone could use a dose of cute in their lives.

The whole Jedi family

Lincoln and I before we headed to the Trunk or Treat last Wednesday

The cousins at the Trunk or Treat on Friday

Lincoln, one of the few times those two nights that we could get a laugh out of him

Our ward had it's Trunk or Treat last Wednesday, and my in-law's ward (which shares the building with ours) had it's Trunk or Treat on Friday. With two picture opportunities, I was hoping to get more smiles out of Lincoln, but he's really solemn when he's in a new situation. Oh well. He was a cute Yoda.

Side note: Tyler's goal is for Linoln, when he's older and someone asks him what he wants to be when he grows up, to say, "I want to learn the ways of the force and become a Jedi like my father."

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I am thinking I am gonna have to go family theme next year... You guys were super cute!

Kimberly said...

Love it! Thanks for the cuteness, he really is cute.

Dawn, said...

Stinkin' cute, ALL three of you!!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it. :)