Monday, February 13, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Lincoln couldn't get his arm out of his sleeve the other day and said, "This is driving me crazy!"  He soaks up phrases he hears like a sponge.  Other fun ones?  "I bonked my noggin'."  "I'll be back in a minute.  Wait here."  and "I need to go check on Mason."


2.  Mason. Is. Huge.  I'm one wrenched elbow away from making the Great Carseat Switch.



3.  Mason is also supercute (one word).  Just so there's no confusion.

4.  I've been hanging up pictures and stuff in the house.  Nothing wrong with that.  I've only owned the house for almost 5 years.

5.  In my defense, it's probably the fourth iteration of a furniture arrangement in the living room, and we're in the middle of totally redoing Lincoln's room into a Cars room for the (two) boys.

6.  I signed up on the Primary substitute list when they passed it around in Relief Society a few weeks ago.  Now, I'm not saying that was a mistake, but I AM saying I've subbed 2 weeks of the 4 since that paper went around.  Luckily, singing time is so much better than grown-up Sunday School.

7.  Lincoln loves this shape app on my iPad.  Unfortunately, it doesn't lock, so he can push the home button.  I know for a fact he's gone into photobooth and taken pictures when he was supposed to be "reading mama's pink book."


8.  We're practically counting down to The Hunger Games.  Anyone want to come watch the kids so I can drag Tyler to the midnight showing with all the crazies?

9.  I've been using my iPhone to take pictures lately.  There's also a blogger iPhone app.  One of these days, that will mean more regular blogging.


10.  In case you missed it, I decided to start doing Ten on Tuesday posts.  I'm hoping I can start working on it during the week and then just remember to publish it once a week.  Wish me luck!

No comments: