Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  We have a new nephew this week!  Bentley Mckay Williams arrived yesterday evening, and we got to meet him this afternoon.  Tiny!  Momma and baby are doing great, and they'll be heading home tomorrow.

2.  Speaking of babies, Lincoln has been so amazing since Mason was born.  He's so cute with him and doesn't seem to have any sibling rivalry at all.  His only indication of jealousy is that now he says he's "too little" to do things.  We just humor him so far 'cause I think it's cute.  If that's the way he chooses to get more attention, I support it.

3.  We signed up at the Y.  (YMCA not BYU.  Ha!)  I can't wait to put Lincoln on the team sports.  In the meantime, we need to hit the gym.

4.  We got the cutest matching ties and jackets for the boys at Target the other day.  Tyler got a picture of Mason.  I'm kicking myself for not getting one of the two of them together. 




5.  Tyler surprised me with this cute charm for Valentine's day.  I love it.  We got married here, so it's pretty perfect.



6.  I introduced Lincoln to the wand on the vacuum.  It's his new favorite game now.  Go figure.




7.  We're going to see Wicked this Saturday in Birmingham!  I can't wait.  Plus I heard this cast is amazing.

8.  Lincoln loves this Grover book app on the iPad.  Totally worth the $4.  Now we're looking for other interactive books.  Any suggestions?

9.  Girl Scout Cookies.  Need I say more?

10.  Put this on your to-do list for the week.  It's on mine.

1 comment:

Shirlene said...

I LOVE you're "Ten on Tuesday!" That might be something I can actually do. Instead of putting off blogging day after day.