1. Saturday, we drove down to Birmingham to see Wicked. It was my 2nd time and Tyler's 4th time. It was fabulous. Easily my favorite musical. Thanks to Tyler's sister Sara for watching the boys for most of the day so that we could do that!
3. Yesterday when we got home, I asked Lincoln if he wanted to go play in the backyard. He answered in the affirmative and asked if I was going to go play with him in the backyard as well. I told him I couldn't right away because I had to get Mason "settled" first. He must have misheard me, because he said, "OK, and then you snuggle me, too?" Could your heart just melt?
4. Speaking of cute things Link says. At Wicked, we splurged and got t-shirts. Mine looks like this. Link came up to me and said, "What's on your shirt? Gears!" Where does this kid get these things?
5. I can't wait to dye eggs with Lincoln. At first I was dreading it (messy!), but I saw this handy tip a while ago, and now I can't wait! I think these would be fun, too.
6. Does anyone have any experience with a balance bike? It's like a big-kid bike with no pedals. Apparently the idea is to teach the kids balance first rather than teaching them to use training wheels and THEN learn balance. I think we're going to get one for Link.
7. I so did NOT follow through on my stated goal last week of making this happen. In my defense, our printer is on a filing cabinet, and it's topped with bills, etc, to be filed. Oh, that's not a good defense? You're right. I'll get it done this week.
8. Mason and Lincoln are both so happy when Tyler gets home. Lincoln stops whatever he's doing and runs to the door. And this is Mason saying hi:
9. This is basically how Tyler and I met.