1. I weighed Mason Friday morning. He is 21.6 lbs. His 6-month check-up is in a week, and I can't wait to see his "official" weight.
2. We made the Great Carseat Switch this weekend. We got Lincoln a booster seat and moved Mason into the carseat Lincoln was using (but switched to rear-facing). Lincoln was a little older when he moved into the bigger seat, but not much. Here's our comparison.
3. Mason's also the chillest baby now that he's over some stomach issues he had. Lincoln practically mauls him (softly), and Mason just coos and laughs.
4. Lincoln loves to push Mason in the stroller. Adorable, right? He needs a little help steering sometimes, but it's actually pretty effective to keep him entertained. And Mason just likes to check things out, so he's pretty content with the arrangement.
5. We went to Spoiled Rockin' Kidz Salon last Thursday to get Lincoln's yearly professional cut. Lincoln thought the clippers tickled. Mason just chilled.
6. Anyone interested in $5 off a roku? We can give you a referral, and then we both win. Just let me know.
7. This is our niece Gwen holding Mason. She is 4.
8. Tyler was "scaring" Mason and making him giggle. I had to get video. Sorry about Motab in the background - next time I'll remember to turn down the tv.
9. Lincoln has decided he loves angry birds. I've never played, but he sends the birds backwards most of the time. It's awesome.
10. So I think we're going to load my old cell phone with angry birds and just a bunch of other Lincoln games. Any suggestions?